Custom Products

Last summer I created a ton of spirit gifts for the cheer team at Lincoln Southwest! The team mom provided the product and I just personalized it. If you are interested in doing this just let me know about how many things I will need to personalize and what it is I am personalizing so that I can give you a price range! It will be somewhere around $2.00-$5.00 per product! Pictured below are some of the things I created!


Door Signs









Cheerleading Sticker Options- Customizable to your school or team!



Toothbrush Holders

Bows can be created with block monogram (shown) or script style.  They can also be embellished with your name or favorite phrase. Bows available with alligator clip or pony tail holder. Each bow is only $9.  Contact me for color options available.  







Comments

  1. Thanks for this blog. Great information provided. I really appreciate your writing. I like the way you put across your ideas. Awesome, keep it up.

    Embroidered

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment